11 of the best tools to build chatbots
Chatbots are one of the latest crazes in the tech world but they seem to be here to stay. Here are 10 tools for you to build your own.
Messenger apps have become more common and are used more and more to substitute emails and phone calls. They are now a conventional form of correspondence, but it takes too much time to manage if you are talking business. Over 60% of consumers between 20 and 45-year-old use messaging platforms to an inquiry about product or service, get business advice or solve business-related issues.
Most of these questions are quite basic and simple to answer and, by introducing some of the best chatbot platforms, your company can cut cost on customer services reps and concentrate on developing a chatbot that can serve the company for years to come. Chatbots work 24/7 and greatly benefit your customer’s experiences, by providing seamless and fast solutions to many issues.
What is a chatbot?
A chatbot recreates a regular chat flow with a customer service rep. Its primary aim is to lower the number of people, especially at peak times, that need to be employed to answer basic queries on messaging platforms like Facebook Messenger, Telegram, and Slack, as well as built-in on-site chats.
In reality, chatbots are quite diverse and have numerous applications depending on the platform or website that utilizes them. Most often it functions as a customer rep, but we’ve seen it offer weather reports, product shipping times and so on. Chatbots let your company grow without making you recruitment department do over-time in search for new people.
In this list you can find a comprehensive list of the services that offer basic, but effective chatbots. Have a look at them and if you decide that you need something more tailored and sophisticated, feel free to outsource chatbot development. It is an easy and cost-effective way to get exactly what you need at the right price and time.
- Faqbot is aimed at providing advanced customer support options that aim at transforming your company’s FAQs page. With the bot’s help, it turns into a conversational on your website or Facebook and Messenger platforms.
- ManyChat is another bot that works on Facebook Messenger. Its primary use is for marketing, sales, and support. The key benefit is that can be used for free, and is quite easy to set up. No programming skills are required, so you can simply connect and start using it in no time.
- Pandorabots is a chatbot that lets your business not only a text-based chat support. It actually offers voice chat which received from customers. Its services come with a steep price-tag, and they offer employee training and engineering support packages.
- Beep Boop is one of the best chatbots for Slack. It uses GitHub source code and requires you to be a skilled developer to utilize it. But the versatility of what you can do is extensive.
- Botsify offers various plugins that help you integrate your chatbots on any type of web-based platform. Just drag-and-drop the interface, no coding required.
- Meokay is highly recommended as a universal conversational bot. Just follow some easy steps and within minutes your you can have a both with several conversational scenarios and more features that help smooth conversations.
- Chatfuel is a dedicated Facebook and Telegram chatbot makes that requires no coding experience. You can simply link to external sources through pre-set plugins and have a basic bot available.
- FlowXO is a unique business chatbot platform suitable for most messaging apps like Slack and Telegraph, as well as your website and even SMS. You have to spend some time to tweak it to have a fully functional automated bot or hybrid.
- Api.ai is a brand centric chatbot. It offers conversations that are similar to natural. It also offers integrations across all social media networks and is straightforward to deploy.
- Statsbot is not a chatbot per se, but an add-on to your chatbot that examines patterns via machine learning prowess. The company takes care of building mathematical models to upgrade your bot.
- MobileMonkey: Bot Building tools make designing and editing bots so easy even a monkey can do it. Build powerful chatbots for Facebook Messenger in minutes with no coding required.
Chatbot development can be simple or complex, depending on your needs. For us it is a piece of cake, but what type of icing would you choose for it? Your customers are already used to speaking to chatbots, so choosing the right way to go about is key.
The aforementioned platform tools give you enough power to try the technology out, but for something more sophisticated you need a company with a lot of great chatbot development tools in their arsenal. This way you can better communicate with your customers in a clear and natural way. Go ahead and take your business to the with next level tools for building a chatbot.