BLUETTI AC500 officially launches on Amazon and BLUETTI store
With over $11 million funded on Indiegogo, get your hands on one of the best power stations made to date starting November 25.
BLUETTI AC500 has raised $11 million on Indiegogo, breaking another record in the company’s history.
Starting November 25, the AC500 and its expansion battery B300S will hit the shelves at BLUETTI’s official store and Amazon.
Sharing many parallels with the first modular model AC300, the AC500 goes far beyond with many improvements that set itself at the forefront of the solar generator market.
BLUETTI AC500 Features
- AC500 is 100% modular and compatible with B300 and B300S battery packs for a mind-blowing capacity of up to 18,432Wh.
- A 5,000W inverter (10,000W surge) covers most power needs, even high-power electronics.
- Connecting with at least 2xB300S and charging via AC and PV simultaneously allows an 8,000W max input. 0-100% charging only takes 1.8~2.3 hours, significantly saving your charging time.
- Nine charging options are available.
- Built-in advanced BMS and LFP battery to ensure higher security and longer lifespan.
- Split Phase Bonding Function, connect two AC500s to double the capacity, voltage, and power to 36,864Wh, 240V/10,000W (a Fusion Box Pro is required and sold separately).
- Monitor and control at the fingertips with BLUETTI APP. You can enjoy the latest firmware by OTA update over Wi-Fi directly.
- Weight/ Dimensions: 66.2lbs (30Kg)/ 20.5×12.8×14.1in (520×325×358mm).
AC500 system adopts a LiFePO4 battery for long-term durability and 3,500+ charging cycles to 80% of its original capacity.
Compared to the lithium-ion battery that most power stations and power banks use nowadays, the LiFePO4 battery offers optimal performance, which is expected to last for over 10 years.
BLUETTI is dedicated to building a future with renewable energy and providing a budget-saving solution to go solar.
Built with a matchless MPPT solar inverter, AC500 allows a 3000W maximum solar input. Therefore, recharging it from 0 to 80% SOC by sunlight only takes about 1.5 hours.
Where there’s sunlight, there’s an unlimited power supply
While considering a reliable backup power for emergencies or unexpected blackouts, there are no better options than AC500.
The modular AC500 welcomes up to six B300s battery packs for a total capacity of 18,432Wh.
Furthermore, thanks to the Fusion Box Pro, two AC500 sets can be connected in series to boast up to a 240V/6,000W output and 36,864Wh capacity, making it a solid power center to run your home essentials for days or weeks.
A solar panel system can bring true power independence, eliminating concerns about energy access, especially when camping outdoors, on road trips, etc.
BLUETTI always uses advanced technologies to enhance user experience. The BLUETTI App lets users control and monitor the power consumption, check operation status, and OTA updates anytime from anywhere.
Charging a power monster doesn’t have to be time-consuming.
AC500 can be charged by AC, solar, generator, lead-acid battery, or dual or triple charging methods.
Plug in the wall outlet and solar panels, and you can efficiently charge the AC500 as fast as one hour with a max 8,000W input.
Charging time for AC500 with two B300S:
- 3,000W MPPT solar charge: ≈2.5 hours
- 5,000W AC charging: ≈1.7 hours
- 8,000W AC+PV dual charging:≈ 1.2 hours
Generally, it takes time to wake up a solar generator in winter. However, the B300S expansion battery has intelligent self-healing features that heat up immediately, even when the ambient temperature is as low as -20℃.
With the AC500, the future of building a sustainable lifestyle seems fairly bright.
With over 10 years of industry experience, BLUETTI has tried to stay true to a sustainable future through green energy storage solutions for indoor and outdoor use while delivering an exceptional eco-friendly experience for everyone and the world.
BLUETTI is making its presence in 70+ countries and is trusted by millions of customers across the globe. For more information, please visit BLUETTI online at https://www.bluettipower.com/
Have any thoughts on this? Carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- BLUETTI launches three powerful power stations ahead of IFA 2022
- 5 things you should know before buying a BLUETTI B230 or B300
- BLUETTI’s AC500 portable power station is one step closer to prime time
- BLUETTI now offers a new way to give gifts: E-gift cards
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. KnowTechie’s opinions, reviews, and other editorial content remain objective and are not influenced by the sponsorship.