How to install Neptune Rising on Kodi
Kodi developers answer to Hollywood strike with new add-on.
If you are an active Kodi user, then you might have run into some issues with your add-ons. Many users, including myself, reported that certain add-ons were slow, or merely not working at all. Specifically, I was having issues with Exodus as that was my primary source for TV shows and movies. The sudden block of media add-ons could very well have to do with the recent strike Hollywood hit on Kodi developers.
Read More: Is Kodi in trouble?
So, I went out to find another add-on or source to replace, or fix, Exodus. During my search, I found Neptune Rising, and so far it has worked flawlessly. Neptune Rising is a new Exodus/Covenant fork from the Blamo repository. The code was updated and because of this, pulls in more streams. If you are worried about learning a new layout; don’t. Neptune Rising is damn near similar to Exodus’ and Covenant’s previous design makes navigation extremely simple.
Here’s how you can download and install Neptune Rising on Kodi:
- At the home screen in Kodi, click the top left system settings icon.
- Click file manager.
- Select Add Source on the left.
- Click where it says none and enter the URL https://blamo.teverz.com/ and select OK.
- This window is the name of the media source. Name the media source “Blamo” and select OK.
- Double check everything and select OK.
- Go back to the home screen again and select Add-ons in the left menu.
- Select the Add-on Package Installer icon on the top left. It will look similar to an open box.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select Blamo.
- Select repository.blamo.zip
- Wait for an alert on the top right that tells you the Add-on has installed.
- Go back to Install from Repository. Some versions will take you right to this screen.
- Select Blamo Repository.
- Select Video Add-ons.
- Select Neptune Rising.
- Click Install.
If these steps were too complicated to follow, or if you get lost, you can watch the video tutorial above
Disclaimer: Using Kodi for streaming is not illegal, but using third-party add-ons, like Neptune Rising, are.