How to unlock an Android phone even with a forgotten password
This article will show you how to unlock any Android phone when you forget your password.
Getting locked out of your phone for forgetting your password can be a nightmare.
It’s the main reason why the “Forgot password” option exists. But there are other reasons why you may lose access to your phone.
You could get locked out of your phone if you forgot your lock screen password, if your fingerprint or face unlock fails to work, or if your screen is cracked so much that you can no longer enter your PIN.
Irrespective of the cause, the effect is the same; frustration.
Therefore, to prevent this and the consequences of losing access to your phone, this article will show you how to unlock any Android phone when you forgot your password.
How to use DroidKit to unlock your Android phone when you forget your password
So, you forgot your password? No problems. With DroidKit, you can easily regain access to your phone before you can say “forgot.” DroidKit’s Screen Unlocker feature makes this possible.
DroidKit Screen Unlocker removes the screen lock for all Android brands (up to 20, 000+ models covered), including major brands like Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus, and more.
With the DroidKit Screen Unlocker, you’ll be able to unlock all screen lock types, such as digital numbers, custom PINS, passwords, patterns, fingerprint ID, face recognition, and many more.
What’s more, you won’t need to root your device, nor do you require any tech skills to use it. It’s as simple as 123 if you can read and follow simple instructions.
Here’s how to use it:
- First, download and install DroidKit on your PC. It’s available for Windows and Mac.
- Now, launch the DroidKit app on your PC and select Screen Locker.
- Connect your Android device to your PC via USB.
- Click on the Start button to prepare your device’s configuration file.
- Once completed, click on Remove Now. Then follow the on-screen prompts to boot your phone into Recovery Mode.
- Now, click on the Completed button on the Screen Lock Removal Completed page.
And open Sesame; you’re now able to access your device again. That’s how easy it is to remove screen lock with DroidKit.
Here’s a detailed video tutorial explaining how to unlock your Android phone when you forget your password:
DroidKit to the rescue
The DroidKit Screen Unlocker is one of the easiest ways to get around the forgot password problem.
It’s more direct, straightforward, and less complicated than the ADB (allow USB debugging) method.
Besides Screen Unlock, DroidKit also functions as a powerful one-stop toolkit for data recovery, data management, FRP Bypass, and system repair, among many others.
Have any thoughts on this? Carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- How to unlock an Android phone using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android
- You can now unlock some Google services on your Android phone with just your fingerprint
- This app puts Apple’s Dynamic Island on your Android phone
- Chrome Password Manager will soon be able to sync with Android