JVC says their new true wireless earphones will never fall out of your ears during workouts
That’s a bold statement to make. Does it hold up?
Priced at $149.99, these earphones include a rubber fin the company calls Pivot Motion Fit, which is supposed to keep them in place. There’s also a slight bulge on the back of the earphones that adds support. JVC also cites the vertical shape of the housing as a way that keeps the earphones in place.
Wet-proof and sweat-proof, the HA-ET90BT is available in black and yellow. JVC promises nine hours between changes.
Full features include:
- Completely cord-free
- Superior fit stays on through hard workout and heavy sweat (Pivot Motion Fit & 3-point support structure)
- Sweat and rainproof IPX5 rating (earphones) / IPX2 rating (charging case)
- Compact and lightweight charging case with strap hole plus clip-on pouch easy to carry during training
- Open type earpieces included to let in ambient noise for safe running
- Total 9 hours of battery life(3+6 hours)
- Control for hands-free calls/volume control/play/pause/change sound mode
- Available in colors suited for workout yellow/black
Are you looking for more? The official JVC Headphones Manager app offers a battery indicator and “Find” locator. You can also use the app to customize the sound.
Available sound options include Bass, for dynamic sound with enhanced low frequencies, and powerful sound even when using low sound insulation earpieces to let in ambient noise; Clear: for clear vocals and high-frequencies; and Flat: for the original sound.
What’s your favorite pair of truly wireless headphones? Let us know below.
For more Audio news and reviews, check out:
- Review: 1MORE USA Quad-Driver In-Ear Headphones
- These long-lasting Bluetooth headphones offer true high-quality sound
- Marshall’s new Major III headphones update the headband and dynamic drivers