Here are the free games coming to PS Plus users in October, plus November title leaks
November looks promising.
We haven’t even fully settled into October yet, and there is already a leak on what to expect for your free games in November if you’re a PlayStation Plus member.
The leak was brought to light by Twitter user Wario64, and Sony has already fixed the issue on its PlayStation Plus page. Now, all you’ll see is options for joining the service, but for a little while this morning it showed two titles that are expected to arrive on the console come November.
What games were leaked?
Now, it is possible that this information is either incorrect or that Sony could now change the games coming, but I imagine all of these titles are agreed upon months in advance and that changing the titles simply due to a small leak will now happen.
What games are available in October for PlayStation Plus members?
While we will have to wait a month to see if the leaks are true, there are plenty of October options that should hold you over while we wait.
This month, users can download Friday the 13th: The Game just in time for Halloween, as well as Laser League. Other titles include:
- Master Reboot, PS3
- The Bridge, PS3 (Cross-Buy with PS4 and PS Vita)
- Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, PS Vita (Cross-Buy with PS4)
- 2064 Read Only Memories, PS Vita (Cross-Buy with PS4)
What do you think of the October games? Excited for what could come in November? Let us know below!
- Nintendo apparently planning upgrade to Switch console, hopefully going full OLED
- Nintendo Switch Online is set to add three more NES games to its retro offerings
- Sony finally gets on board with cross-platform Fortnite on PlayStation 4