Someone made a new PokéRap with all 812 Pokemon and it is an absolute bop
Gotta Rap Em All
I’ll admit it, I was a bit late to the Pokémon hype train. I had played the OG Pokémon Red and while I enjoyed my time with it, it really didn’t capture my interest like other RPGs I was playing at the time. It took Pokémon Go for me to really start to appreciate the series and I have since gone back to past games and Let’s Go and enjoyed them immensely.
One of the most iconic parts of the Pokémon world however actually comes from the show and if you ever watched it growing up (or caught up with it recently as I did), then you know the PokéRap by heart.
But, with so many new iterations of the show, that original PokéRap is a little outdated. Luckily, Brian Gilbert is here to solve that. Debuting the song at PAX East this year, check out the full song below.
Updated PokéRap featuring all 812 Pokémon
Brian absolutely kills it and make sure to listen to the whole thing, as he changes styles throughout the 9-minute video and interjects some great humor throughout. No good song is complete without a few puns, and Brian absolutely has his fair share thrown in.
Also, if you are in the dark about Terry, make sure to watch the beginning of his PAX East panel here.
- Review: She Remembered Caterpillars – Delightfully surreal, mind-bendingly satisfying
- There are some new tricks coming to the Windows Game Bar
- You’ll soon be able to get all your Xbox services from one subscription
- Nintendo is bringing Zelda and Mario to VR via the new Labo VR kit
- Finally, there’s a controller for the Nintendo Switch that has built-in voice chat