There’s now a Bluetooth version of RHA’s beloved T20 headphones
Cut all the cords!
RHA has made its name on high-quality, stylish headphones and the addition of Bluetooth to its T20’s continues that tradition.
It’s the same precision-engineered DualCore driver used in the T20 with tune-able sound via interchangeable filters, just with RHA’s great Bluetooth yoke-style adapter with high-fidelity aptX added.
The tune-able sound of the T20 earbuds is now wireless
Okay, I lied. There are some short wires, which are connected to the yoke-style Bluetooth adapter. That does mean that you can use the T20’s wired if you prefer, as they’re fitted with MMCX connectors. The housings are steel.
- That neckband also has one-tap NFC pairing, which is one of my favorite tricks for NFC. Forget contactless payment, contactless Bluetooth pairing is the real MVP
- The neckband is also IPX4 sweat and splash proof, perfect for the gym
- The T20 wireless adds MMCX to the highly regarded T20 housings, so they can be used with any compatible cable on the market
- Interchangeable filters let you tune the sound signature to reference, bass, or treble
- 12-hour battery life and a 1 1/2 hr charging time
The only thing that might suck about these IEMs is the price – the wireless T20s are a hair under $250.
- KnowTechie Roundtable: Which childhood movie terrified you about technology the most?
- Twitter is going to start labeling harmful tweets from folks like Donald Trump and other bozos
- Google Maps will now show how late and crowded your transit commute is going to be
- The Apple Store now sells a diabetes monitor that works work with the iPhone