Rocket League’s cross-platform friends list comes next week
It’s been a long time coming, but it seems Rocket League’s cross-platform party system is finally coming to all platforms next week.
The feature will allow you to add friends based on a new RocketID and party up that way. Previously, you could only play against others on different platforms or have private matches. There will be a new menu option that shows same-platform friends, RocketID friends, as well as those you’ve recently played with.
Your clubs will also be cross-platform now, which is definitely a nice touch. Nothing quite like repping your team colors with friends.
The new feature will release next week, February 19. In addition to RocketID, various modes (Dropshot, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day) will also get Free Play options, meaning you can practice your Hoops dunks to your heart’s content.
- How to use the new merge account feature for Fortnite
- Apex Legends has the potential to be the other battle royale game you play that isn’t named Fortnite
- Goat Simulator finally licks its way into the Microsoft Store for Windows 10
- Review: Mages of Mystralia – Nintendo Switch version
- EA and Take-Two Interactive earnings take a battle royale style beating