Samsung’s Memorial Day sale saves you up to $250 on a Galaxy S22 Ultra
Plus up to $625 trade-in credit.
No one likes paying full price for a smartphone, especially one that retails for over $1,000+. So to lessen the burden on your wallet, Samsung is running a huge Memorial Day sale on the Galaxy S22 Ultra that saves you up to $250 off the purchase price, plus up to $625 trade-in credit.
That’s some serious savings. You could potentially score this $1,000+ phone for just $279, just as long as you have an eligible device to trade-in. Not to mention, Samsung will accept devices with cracked screens too.
- S22 Series: Get up to $250 off Galaxy S22 Ultra and up to $625 trade-in credit. From $279.99 with eligible trade-in.
- Z Fold 3: $200 eCert & $100 Google Play Credit, plus up to $1,100 Enhanced Trade-in. From $699.99 with eligible trade-in.
- Z Flip 3: $50 instant Samsung Credit & $50 Google Play Credit, & up to $800 Enhanced Trade-in. From $199.99 with eligible trade-in.
If you’ve been eyeing a new smartphone purchase and have your mind set on these Samsung phones, we highly recommend checking out this offer. Capitalizing on any of these deals is a sure way to get a premium smartphone at an affordable price.
But the clock is ticking. Samsung tells KnowTechie that this promotion is valid from May 9 to May 22. So be sure to jump on this before this sale ends. Click the button below for more details.
- Roku sells a soundbar, and right now it’s discounted to just $99
- Razer’s Kishi mobile game controller is down to just $45
- Score 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $24
- This battery pack adds 1.5 hours of battery to your Quest 2 VR headset
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.