Show off that creativity: Why you should download FlipaClip
Download it now and thank us later.
If you are into creative like drawing and sketching or even cartoon animations, then you would love to use FlipaClip.
FlipaClip is a comprehensive drawing tool app that lets you create an online flipbook, animation, and different story concepts right in your mobile phone. And with the help of modern advancements, you can now enjoy FlipaClip.
It can be downloaded through your mobile phone and in your computers and tablets. Get to experience broader view, smoother user experience, and way more drawing convenience.
Create Your Animation Easily with FlipaClip
The moment FlipaClip made available and accessible in both platform (mobile and desktop formats), many users are now engaged and enticed to download the app. This unique drawing app is also available in iOS and Android smartphones, making it reach a wider audience and consumer.
But not only with its availability why FlipaClip gathered popularity in the market but also it has fantastic features that every user will surely enjoy.
FlipaClip: Best Showcased Features
Aside from FlipaClip is a free app and its compatibility from a different platform and operating system, there are also amazing features that this standalone and comprehensive app possesses.
Here are some of the features you will experience when using FlipaClip:
- Enjoy utilizing multiple framing animation, in flipbook style- it lets you manage and create multiple pages
- Onion layering/skinning feature is available in the app. If you are not familiar with this term, onion skinning is a technique which allows you to see all the layers (before and after) the editing. This feature allows you (the animator/editor) to see the sequence correctly.
- More extensive choices of drawing tools available: brushes, pencils, erasers, and others
- The app also offers hundreds of color schemes which comes handy in layered and detailed drawings
- Flipbook style incorporated- FlipaClip allows the user to create an animation video using all the drawn images, basically implying the concept of a flipbook.
- The availability of Frames Manager- professional frames managing tool that lets you individually adjust and revise each frame according to your preference
- Animation Timeline- as FlipaClip incorporate this feature in their app, this allows you to manage and keep track all the drawings and animations you have created
- Audio enabled feature allows you to record sound, add audio, create an audio library and import other audio resources
- Multi-platform sharing options- lets you easily share your work across different social media accounts and platforms
- S-Pen compatibility – gives you freedom in using your Samsung S-pen and other touch pen accessories to characterize your animation fully
To fully enjoy FlipaClip, we will guide you how you can download the app both in mobile and in your desktop.
Download FlipaClip in your smartphones
Downloading FlipaClip in your smartphone gives you two options which depend on what operating system your phone is running.
Here are the two major key players in smartphone OS:
A. Downloading and Installing FlipaClip in Android
If you are using an Android smartphone, your only go-to app store is the Google Play. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to Google Play, search “FlipaClip: Cartoon animation.”
- Make sure your Google account is signed in
- Click Download button wait until downloading is done (use your mobile data or WiFi connection)
- Once the download is done, click Install and wait for the successful installation of the app
- The app button will show up in your menu
- Launch the app to start drawing.
B. Downloading and Installing FlipaClip in iOS
Just like using an Android smartphone, iOS running phones also have its specific app store to check out all the app available for iPhones. Follow the steps below for reference:
- Go to iTunes/App Store and search for “FlipaClip: Cartoon animation.”
- Click Download
- Click Install
Download FlipaClip in your desktop
Let’s all give thanks to the never-ending technology advancement; we can now enjoy smartphone-based apps right into our desktops. The real key to making this happen is the creation of different emulators.
If you are not that familiar, emulators in layman’s term are an imitation. It acts and runs like the same computer system and behaves, just like how it was programmed, but this time, it is used in a different platform.
There are many emulators available in the market right now, which is free, like NOX Android emulator, Bluestacks, and MEmu, which are the most common and popularly being downloaded.
When you have downloaded either one of these emulators, then you can proceed to download FlipaClip on a PC.
Here’s a quick guide for you to follow:
- Make sure you have your emulator of choice being downloaded and installed.
- Once the emulator is installed, search for “FlipaClip: Cartoon animation.”
- Click Download and Install
There is nothing fancy or complicated in installing it in your desktop. You are just basically doing it in a different platform and using third-party software to make it possible. The same steps we have mentioned above is applicable in downloading and installing FlipaClip in your tablet or desktop.
Editor’s Note: Petr is techpreneur and founder of Apro Software, a learning company that aims to educate readers about gaming, software, and technology. When not blogging, he plays sports and watches movies to relax. You can find Petr on Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook.
- SmartBuyGlasses has an app that lets you scan your glasses to get your prescription
- Essential insurance apps you need to know about today
- Why you need an app for your small business
- Mogul launches mobile productivity app to disappear the disorder from your day