The full-featured Adobe Photoshop app is now available on iPad
Cloud saves and Apple Pencil support included.
Over a year ago, Adobe announced that it was bringing a full-fledged version of Photoshop to Apple’s iPad and it’s finally here.
Adobe hasn’t officially announced its release yet, but the download link is now live in the Apple App Store. With the new version of Photoshop for iPadOS, users will get an experience more akin to that of the computer version of Photoshop.
This means layer panels, PSD file saves, and full support for Apple Pencil. Various functions have also been updated to work well with the touchscreen of the iPad, as well. Cloud saves are also enabled, so you bounce back and forth between desktop and iPad.
The new Photoshop iOS app for iPad works with:
- iPad Pro (Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi, and Cellular)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) and 2nd generation
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
- iPad 5th Generation
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- As expected, Amazon’s user-submitted answers are kind of garbage
- Incognito Mode for Google Maps is now live – Here’s how to turn it on
- Google is buying Fitbit for a cool $2.1 billion
- Apple TV+ is now live and you can get it for free if you recently purchased an Apple device