The Samsung Tab S6 looks like a solid tablet, especially if you have a Note 10
A solid looking option for those that aren’t using an iPad.
I don’t really see the need in tablets to be honest, but if you are a tablet user and prefer the Android and Samsung experience, the upcoming Samsung Tab S6 looks like it might be a real winner.
Samsung unveiled the Tab S6 during its Unpacked event, so let’s, umm, unpack the announce.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 includes a Snapdragon processor and AMOLED display
While the tablet market is generally in decline due to phones getting bigger and more powerful, there are still plenty of people and business professionals that can benefit from the use of a tablet. The Tab S6 will also feature integrations with the new Galaxy Note 10, as well, allowing for seamless transitions when working with certain apps.
I don’t need to spend a bunch of time describing why tablets can be good, so let’s just get to the features of the new tablet from Samsung:
- 10.5″ Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Quad speaker configuration
- Book-cover keyboard with touchpad (sold separately for $180)
The base Wi-Fi-only model has 128GB of storage, plus expandable memory, 6GB of RAM, and will run $650. There is also an 8GB version that will run $730 and feature 256GB of storage.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 will be available for pre-order on August 23 from Samsung’s website.
- Google is going green with its ‘Made by Google’ devices
- Check your iPhones, you might be able to sign up for the Apple Card today
- Apple is bringing Touch ID back to the 2021 iPhone range
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 brings back the bezel control, with a twist