Apple’s upcoming iPhone SE 2 is rumored to cost $399 and set to launch early 2020
Could definitely be appealing to the many people who still own an iPhone 6 or maybe even iPhone 7.
Dat boi Ming-Chi Kuo keeps coming with the iPhone SE 2 rumors. First, just the fact that it existed, then that it would be releasing around the same time as a new iPad Pro, and now he’s dropping a knowledge bomb on the undeserving regarding pricing on the upcoming phone from Apple.
According to Kuo, the new iPhone SE 2 will have a form factor similar (if not identical) to the iPhone 8. This is probably a bit of a bummer to those who preferred the smaller, slightly boxier OG iPhone SE.
From the same report obtained by MacRumors, Kuo gives a glimpse at some of the other features from the rumored iPhone:
- A13 CPU (found on the iPhone 11)
- 3GB LPDDR4X 64GB and 128GB options
- Space Gray, Silver, and Red colors
- No 3D Touch
There’s also a good chance, considering the iPhone 8 form factor, that the fingerprint reader will make a return with the new-old phone from Apple. Personally, I miss having that option on my iPhone, so it’s good to see it staying around in some form.
- The Panic Room: At least the robot uprising will be slow and largely ineffective
- Google adds detailed voice guidance to Google Maps for visually-impaired users
- Consumer Reports just slammed Tesla’s new Smart Summon mode as unreliable
- Survey reveals that parents share too much of their kids online, according to teens