Here’s what you need to know about Call of Duty Mobile’s battle royale mode
Where we dropping (our phones), bois?
Call of Duty fans who have spent years with the series will certainly get some hits of nostalgia from this offering, with the included maps being a collection of fan favorites including Nuketown and Crash. No word yet on what to expect from the map in the battle royale portion, however.
What to know about Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty Mobile will include more modes than just battle royale (which, the developers have stated, will be different than the current Blackout mode found in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4).
Here are some notable features of the mobile offering:
- Multiple game modes will be available, including Deathmatch and Frontline
- In the battle royale mode, six different classes will be available, each with its own unique ability
- It will feature four different vehicles (for battle royale)
- There will be first and third person POVs available
- Zombies will occasionally spawn in areas
- The game is free to play to with free updates
If you’re interested in getting your hands on the new Call of Duty Mobile, you can now sign up for the beta which is expected to roll out in the coming months.
For more information regarding the upcoming battle royale mode in Call of Duty Mobile, check out Business Insider’sin-depth preview here.
What do you think? Interested in playing Call of Duty on your phone or will you be skipping this offering? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- There’s now a Steam Chat app for the twelve of you that talk through Steam
- Sony’s next-gen PlayStation has ridiculously fast load times
- Review: Shards of Infinity – a divinely good deck builder, now on tablets
- Sony will make its own PlayStation movies and shows because other people suck at it
- Game publishers are paying streamers buttloads of cash (up to 50k/hour) to stream new games