This mouse controls the computer that is built inside of it
It continues to amaze me what people can do with a little bit of gumption, technical know-how, maybe a bit of boredom, and that sweet YouTube money.
Take, for example, Youtuber Electronic Grenade who put a literal computer inside of a mouse-like enclosure. Using a Raspberry Pi Zero, a small (1.5″) OLED screen, and a 3D-printed case, Electronic Grenade was able to make a mouse that was not only functional but could control the tiny computer, as well.
Check out the video
More about the video
There is currently no full-blow how-to video on how the YouTube did it, but he does note that a full how-to video is on the way. Some of the struggles included creating a mouse enclosure that functioned as a both a Raspberry Pi casing, as well as the sensors for the actual mouse.
In the video, Electronic Grenade is even able to run a Raspberry Pi version of Minecraft on the tiny PC, for about 15 seconds.
- Here’s why Stardew Valley is better than Harvest Moon
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick now comes with a remote that can control your TV
- Hate your smart TV spying on you? You’ll have to pay more for a normal one
- Give your dumb car some smart features with Google Assistant through Verizon Hum
- Pandora joins the trend of putting voice assistants into everything