Ditch the monthly fees with this $60 IP security camera
No monthly subscription fees: secure your videos on SanDisk 32GB micro SD, own your video content
No monthly subscription fees for this security camera: secure your videos on SanDisk 32GB micro SD, own your video content.
There are plenty of networked home security cameras on the market, but we’re not sure we’ve seen a better all-around package for $60 than this one.
Yes, the Yi Home Camera will let you monitor a live view on your phone, and even chat with a two-way intercom function. The real standout feature though is that if it detects any motion, it’ll automatically save the footage to an included 32GB microSD card. Many competing cameras offer similar functionality with a cloud DVR service, but that’s typically associated with a monthly fee. With the Yi, you just pay once upfront, and own all of your data.
Here’s some some key details about this camera:
- Captures crystal-clear images with an all-glass camera lens
- Crystal clear HD 720P video, infrared night vision, 111° wide angle lens, 4X digital zoom
- Two way audio communication, real-time video streaming to your phone IOS & android
- World’s 1 HD home security HD camera-over 2 million sold in 2015
- No monthly subscription fees: secure your videos on SanDisk 32GB micro SD, own your video content
Here’s what people who bought it have to say about it:
“I bought two and they work great remotely.” – Michael A Cullinane
“Camera setup was easy. Just download the app, and set up a basic account. Scan the bar code on the app with the camera and your done. Totally worth it.”
“Simple,agile,continuous monitoring feed with audio .Very pleased for price” – Bruce Bell