Forget PC accessories, you really want this Razer SUV
I only want it if it has Chroma running lights.
Razer went and made an electric SUV, in partnership with Chinese vehicle maker NIO. It looks like someone put wheels on a Razer mouse, with the same matte black and Razer green pinstriping that we’ve come to love.
Oh, and it’s probably got Chroma everywhere. I wonder what that does to the range of the electric vehicle…
Literally no one:
Razer: What about Chroma lighting, but on an SUV?
The NIO ES6 Night Explorer Limited Edition is a Razer-branded electric SUV
The NIO ES6 is a fairly capable electric SUV, to begin with coming, with 544hp of power and a 0 to 100 km/h time of under 5 seconds.
Now, it’s getting the Razer treatment, with all the triple-headed snakes you can want. And yes, as part of the partnership, NIO and Razer will explore adding Chroma to automotive tech, as well as Hue Lights and THX Spatial Audio.
- It’ll only be sold in China, at a starting price of 467,800 yuan (roughly $67,404 USD)
- Only 88 are ever going to be made
- The branding includes the classic Razer logo and trim, carbon fiber decals, green calipers, a custom rear emblem and design package
- iPhone 11 design leaked in the most bizarre way ever
- You can now use Siri Shortcuts on your Neato robovac
- Tesla’s ‘dog mode’ doesn’t work unless your AC is set to automatic
- Lyft halts e-bike operations in San Francisco after a handful of battery fires