Mario Kart Tour beta slides its way to Android phones in May
Nintendo, spill the beans already.
If you’ve been patiently waiting for
more any news regarding Nintendo’s upcoming mobile game Mario Kart Tour, then we have a small tidbit of information to hopefully hold you over a bit.
The Mario Kart Tour beta will take place from May 22 to June 4 and signups will take place from today through May 7. The closed beta will be for Android users only, and it seems iOS will just have to wait patiently for the full release. That full release date, Nintendo is still only saying “summer 2019,” but I would assume it would be at least a few weeks after the beta ends.
If you want to participate in the closed beta, head over here and scan that QR code. If you want to know more about Mario Kart Tour, suck it, because there isn’t any more information. It exists. That’s all we know. We do know that a Dr. Mario game will be releasing around the same time, however.
Seriously, there’s like not even screenshots or anything, but it’s Nintendo and Mario Kart, so you’ll happily deal with it like the rest of us.
- The cheaper Nintendo Switch could arrive in June of this year
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius goes to war with community content creators over the Easter event
- Review roundup: Mortal Kombat 11 – A worthy addition to the series
- Mortal Kombat 11 is just hitting shelves and there’s already a new leaked character list
- GB Studio lets you build your own Game Boy games