Paramount+ is getting a price hike in 2023
The Premium and Essential tier are going to be more expensive.
However, it’s not all bad news, as that price increase will also bring Showtime content, which is a decent bonus.
There is already a Paramount+ Showtime bundle available that costs $14.99 a month. So, if you are already subscribed to that, it looks like you’ll actually be getting a discount.
Additionally, the Paramount+ Essential tier (which includes ads) will rise to $5.99 from $4.99.
Again, there is no firm date on the price increase, but it is expected in Q3 (July through September) of 2023.
Paramount Plus offers a wide range of content, including over 30,000 hours of programming and live sports, at a low monthly price. It's a great option for budget-conscious viewers. However, the service's lackluster original content and limited selection of shows and movies may disappoint some users.
- Wide range of content, including live sports and local CBS feed for a low monthly rate
- Subscribers get early access to Paramount movies that are still in theaters
- 30,000 hours of conten
- Its original content lineup isn't much to write home about.
- Some TV shows don't include all the episodes in the library
- What is the best streaming service?
- Netflix kills the ‘Surprise Me’ button that no one uses
- HBO’s The Last of Us show leads to huge boost in game sales
- Prime Video overtakes Netflix as the top streaming platform