AirPods Pro 2 falls to an all-time low, now just $199
There’s no telling when Amazon or Best Buy decides to discount these again, so take advantage of this price while it’s here.
Apple’s AirPods Pro 2 hit their lowest price ever since their 2022 debut. Snag this sweet deal at major retailers like Amazon, Target, and Best Buy, all matching the year’s best price.
Grab these bad boys for just $199, down from their usual $249, and pocket a cool $50 in savings. And the best part is you get your choice of retailer.
The new AirPods Pro 2 features upgraded noise canceling and transparency modes thanks to the new H2 chipset.
Plus, new touch controls on the stem allow you to control volume and audio playback with swiping gestures. Additionally, they offer up to six hours of playback with ANC enabled on a single charge.
If this is checking off all the right boxes, do yourself a favor and jump on this deal.
The 2nd-gen AirPods Pro 2 pack a punch with their superior sound, active noise-cancellation, and stylish design - perfect for tech-savvy audiophiles who want to elevate their audio experience.
- Impressive Noise Cancellation: The AirPods Pro 2 offer top-notch active noise cancellation, providing an immersive listening experience by blocking out unwanted ambient sounds.
- Enhanced Comfort and Fit: With their customizable silicone ear tips, the AirPods Pro 2 ensure a secure and comfortable fit, making them perfect for extended listening sessions or workouts.
- Adaptive EQ: The AirPods Pro 2 feature Adaptive EQ, which automatically adjusts the audio to suit the shape of your ears, delivering a tailored and balanced sound output.
- Get lifetime access to Microsoft Office for just $30
- Verizon will give you a Google Pixel 7 Pro for free. No trade-in req’d
- Verizon offer gets you a free iPhone 14 Plus; no trade-in req’d
- Score a Playstation Plus 12-month discount code for $48
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.