So it looks like Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is getting a sequel
The first one hasn’t been out long, but it looks like a sequel is already in the works.
Hold onto your butts Star Wars fans, as it looks like a sequel to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is in the works. At least, that’s according to new job postings on Respawn Entertainment’s job site, which all mention Star Wars by name.
Admittedly, it’s a bit of a stretch to say it’s for Jedi: Fallen Order 2, but what other “third-person action/adventure” Star Wars title could Respawn be working on?
New job postings on Respawn Entertainment’s site hint at a sequel for Jedi: Fallen Order
Jedi: Fallen Order hasn’t been out long, but it was a runaway success after a string of mediocre Star Wars games. It’s so recent that I’ve barely managed to get through a couple of the planets, so hints about a sequel must mean the EA overlords liked what they saw.
- Job postings on Respawn’s job board ask for a Senior Character Artist, Level Designer, and Senior Software Engineer; all with Star Wars branding all over the posts
We also know that Motive is also working on another Star Wars game for EA, with a “very unique Star Wars experience” in the works. I’m looking forward to that one, we’ve recently had multiplayer and single-player third player perspective Star Wars games, and some starfighter action, so whatever Motive’s game does to set itself apart will be interesting for sure.
- Sony’s new DualShock 4 controller attachment is a great idea, but man does it look ugly
- So, apparently, the next-gen Xbox Series X will just be called “Xbox”
- The best games that defined the decade
- The best selling PS4 games of 2019
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.