The MEATER block is the smartest way to grill
Luv 2 grill
Just in time for cookout season, MEATER has released another awesome wireless smart meat thermometer, or rather, four of them. The $269 MEATER Block tracks four of MEATER’s truly wireless meat probes, enough for the whole family’s preferences.
With food poisoning always a possibility during barbecue season, keeping track of internal meat temperature is one of the main ways to combat it. As an added bonus, you’ll never overcook those juicy steaks again. The only thing you have to worry about is if you remembered the pie.
The MEATER block can track grilling temp of up to four probes
Here are some more features:
- The probes are water-resistant and made of stainless steel, and measure both internal and external temperatures of your meat
- Oh, did I say they’re wire-free? Bluetooth connects the probes to the MEATER Block
- The Block can connect to your home WiFi, letting you know when your grilling is done from almost anywhere
- There’s an app with Alexa and smartwatch support to track times, temperatures and other things
- You can also cook without a smartphone, using the touchscreen on the Block
We’ve got one on the way to the KnowTechie offices just in time to do some serious testing on the Fourth this Thursday. Until then, grill safe!
- KnowTechie Roundtable: Which childhood movie terrified you about technology the most?
- Twitter is going to start labeling harmful tweets from folks like Donald Trump and other bozos
- Google Maps will now show how late and crowded your transit commute is going to be
- The Apple Store now sells a diabetes monitor that works work with the iPhone