This mattress is the best place to rest your weary bones after a workout
Need me a mattress like this.
Listen, we all know the value of a good night’s sleep after a long day. That’s especially true for those of us with demanding jobs, training schedules, or active lifestyles. Now, you can get the rest you need, with the Zoma Sports Mattress, which is tailor-made for deep sleep, and increased recovery.
That boost to the recovery phases should translate to increased performance during the performance ones, but only you can determine that. I mean, with a bed this comfy, you might not want to get out of it again.
The Zoma Sports Mattress is tailor-made for your demanding lifestyles
Everyone knows that lack of quality sleep affects our reaction times, endurance, and performance during the day. Zoma has designed a mattress that’s tailored to support that quality recovery sleep, so anyone can get the best starting point for their day.
Three layers of specially-designed materials give you the best platform for rest and recovery:
- The top layer, Triangulex, is made of hundreds of triangular segments. Those are supposed to give targeted pressure relief for the neck and lower back/hips areas, as well as temperature control
- The middle layer, Reactiv, contours itself to the body to support it and minimize movement
- The lower layer is the thickest, Support+. This is also the firmest, giving consistent support to your whole body
I don’t know about you, but that sounds super comfortable to me. Years of sleeping on bad futons has taught me the value of a good mattress, so maybe Zoma is just what the sleep doctor ordered.
- Hurricane survival tech you need to order right now before the shit hits the fan
- An Android app with 100 million downloads was pulled for spreading malware
- Review roundup: Nintendo Switch Lite – out with the thicc, in the with thin
- If you’re entering the US, agents can search your phone with no warrant – Here’s what you can do