Open those wallets, Xbox goes deep with over 500 Black Friday deals
Even the powerhouse Xbox One X is discounted.
Microsoft seems to have gone crazy this Black Friday, with both hardware and games galore getting the price slash treatment.
The flagship Xbox One X is $100 off, dropping it to $399. Other hardware deals include the Xbox One S Minecraft Creators Bundle, also $100 off, and all other consoles are $70 off. If you already have a console, wireless controllers including customized controllers through the Xbox Design Labs are $10 off. Hardware deals run from 11/18 through 11/26.
Microsoft is discounting a whole bunch of games
Over 500 game titles are also discounted, including 154 Xbox 360 titles and add-ons. The majority of the Xbox 360 games are backward compatible, with some even enhanced for the Xbox One X.
The sale will run from November 19th until 5:00 AM EST on Tuesday, November 27th, 2018. Xbox Live Gold members can get in on the action early, with the game discounts starting today. They’ll also get an extra 10% off the sale prices.
More than just older titles
Don’t think that it’s all older titles – both Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (20% off) and Red Dead Redemption 2 (10% off) are in the sale.
Other great games with substantial discounts are:
- FIFA 2019 with a whopping 50% off
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider, also 50% off
- The Ultimate edition of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey is 35% off
- Dishonored Complete Collection at 50% off
- Dark Souls 3 at 60% off
- XCOM2 collection at 50% off
- Forza Horizon 4 at 35% off
- Rocket League at 40% off
- LEGO Jurassic Park at 67% off
- Mafia III at 67% off
There’s a complete list of all the Xbox games on sale over on Major Nelson’s blog post.
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.
Any games you plan on snagging during the sale? Let us know in the comments!
- First Impressions: Fallout 76 – where’s all the ammo?
- Sony’s PlayStation 5 controller might feature an actual touchscreen
- Amazon finally announced the two cities that will house its new headquarters