Apple One, which combines a variety of Apple services, is now available
There will be three different tiers available to users.
Apple first unveiled Apple One, a bundling service for subscription services, earlier this year and now the service is releasing to everyone. The news was first reported by Bloomberg.
So, what exactly is Apple One? As mentioned above, it’s a bundling service that provided various tiers that will let users save a bit of money on various Apple subscription services. There are three tiers in total and, sadly, you will not be able to pick and choose what is included in the bundle. This is a bit disappointing, as it probably means that, while saving a bit of money, you are also paying for something you don’t actually care about.
Here is what each Apple One tier has to offer:
- Individual ($14.95/mo): Apple Music, Apple TV+, Arcade, iCloud 50GB
- Family ($19.95/mo): Apple Music,
Apple TV+, Arcade, iCloud 200GB, can share with up to five other people
- Premier ($29.95/mo): Apple Music,
Apple TV+, Arcade, iCloud 2TB, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+ (when available in late 2020), can share with up to five other people
By bundling these services, users can save between $6 and $25 per month. The service will be available in over 100 countries and regions.
Read More: Here’s how to sign up for Apple One
So, what’s up with Apple’s other new service, Fitness Plus? That is still unknown, but we’ll probably be hearing more about that soon, as it is expected to launch this quarter.
What do you think? Are you interested in Apple One? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- Apple is apparently working on its own search engine and ditching Google Search
- Apple is planning smaller AirPods Pro model and updated AirPods
- Which iPhone 12 camera is better? This YouTuber breaks them both down in one simple video
- You can use the HomePod mini as an intercom system with your other Apple devices