Crutchfield’s 4th of July sale discounts TVs, speakers, and more
These sales are live now until 7/3.
Crutchfield’s 4th of July sales event has begun, and it offers some super exciting discounts on a bunch of tech products that will make your 4th of July party truly memorable.
So, what’s up for grabs? Literally everything. Anything you’d typically expect to find at the online retailer is up for grabs. We’re talking TVs, outdoor speakers, home entertainment products, and much more.
There’s a lot of ground to cover, but if you want to skip ahead and jump right into the deals, everything that’s up for grabs can be found here on the Crutchfield sales page. Here are some of our favorite picks below:
- Sony 48″ A9S Smart OLED 4K UHD TV with HDR: $998 (usually $1,498)
- Samsung QN43Q60B 43″ 4K Smart QLED UHD TV: $497.99 (usually $547)
- Up to $80 off on portable JBL Bluetooth Speakers
- Up to $200 off on select Outdoor Speakers
- Up to $250 off on select sound bars
- Up to $600 on powered stereo speakers
- Up to $740 on Klipsh speakers and subs
Again, this is just the tip of the iceberg, and many more products are available in this limited-time offer. So do yourself a favor and check them out; it certainly doesn’t hurt.
And if you decide to pull the trigger on any of these deals, keep in mind that these prices are only available for a limited time. Crutchfield tells KnowTechie that these prices are valid until July 3, so don’t miss out. Click the button below for more info.
- Huge Amazon sale discounts a bunch of JBL Bluetooth speakers
- These $150 JBL headphones are down to just $55 right now
- This HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headset is only $63 right now
- Samsung’s 27″ Odyssey G3 gaming monitor is down to $200
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.