If you are playing the Division 2 beta, restart your game every couple hours
Annoying, but at least Ubisoft acknowledged it early.
The Division 2 beta started today and runs through February 10, but if you plan on playing it for extended sessions, make sure to restart your game occasionally.
This information comes directly from Ubisoft and states, “We are aware of an issue where your game client will crash after an extended gameplay session. To circumvent this, we recommend that you restart your game client every two to three hours.”
While it is somewhat surprising that this is an issue, it’s good to see Ubisoft getting out ahead of the issue and addressing it early.
Another error that is popping up during the beta is an issue with inviting friends. Occurring on all platforms, there is an issue with friend invites when outside the game. Basically, if you receive an invite to play while not in the game and you accept it, your game will crash as it tries to load up. To avoid this, just don’t accept invites unless you’re already in the game.
The Division 2 releases on March 15 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- Review: Mages of Mystralia – Nintendo Switch version
- Microsoft working on a toolkit to expand Xbox Live across Android, iOS, PC and Switch
- Sony will no longer offer PlayStation 3 and Vita games with PlayStation Plus
- The original Crackdown is now available for free on the Xbox Marketplace
- Here’s how to cancel your Nintendo Switch Online subscription