How to link your Amazon Prime account to Twitch
There’s literally no reason not to.
If you have an Amazon Prime account and use Twitch to watch people play various kinds of games, there is literally no reason to not attach your Amazon Prime account to Twitch. When you do, you gain access to Twitch Prime, which gives you access to free games, free in-game items, and even the ability to support a streamer once a month for free.
With Twitch, you have the option to “subscribe” to a streamer that is affiliate level or higher on the platform. Subscribing normally costs the viewer $5 for a month, but Twitch Prime users get one free subscription per month. It’s a great, easy way to subscribe to content creators without having to dip into your wallet.
Here’s how to link your Amazon Prime account to Twitch
Linking your Amazon Prime account to Twitch couldn’t be easier:
- Head to the Twitch Prime link here.
- Click the button that says “confirm.
Boom, you are done. If you are not logged in to Amazon Prime when you start the process, it will remain largely the same, but will prompt you to login to your account.
Seriously, if you use Twitch and have an Amazon Prime account, I can’t think of a single reason not to connect the two – even if it is just for the free games each month.
- How to cancel your paid YouTube and Twitch subscriptions
- Here’s how to stop Facebook from tracking your location
- Blizzard wants to use your Battle.net account to keep tabs on you while on Twitch
- YouTube is disabling comments on videos involving children because people are terrible
- Mark Zuckerberg publicly posted his privacy thoughts