There’s a new, surprise Nintendo Direct tomorrow and it is focused on Pokémon
Please don’t be a mobile game.
Coming off a surprisingly cool Nintendo Direct just weeks ago, Nintendo has announced today that another Nintendo Direct event is scheduled for tomorrow, February 27. It will be held at 9am EST and run for approximately seven minutes.
Nothing else is really known about the event, but the tweet announcing it does show three Poké Balls, which could be a sign that we’ll get a glimpse of the three new starter Pokémon that will be arriving in the next Pokémon game on the Nintendo Switch. That game will be a core experience (like Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, etc), but not much else is known about it at this time.
Here’s how to watch it
The event will be livestreamed on YouTube. We’ve also included the embedded location below.
Being that the reveal will most likely revolve around the next main game in the series, it’s possible this event will offer a first look at that core experience, with a focus on some of the Gen 8 Pokémon but at a 7 minute run time, I wouldn’t expect to learn too much about the title.
- Three different Resident Evil games are scheduled to release on Nintendo Switch in May
- Give me an MMO farming game like Harvest Moon and I’ll never ask for anything ever again
- Review: Tangledeep (Nintendo Switch) – you’re going to die, like, a lot
- Fortnite is getting ready to kick off its $30+ million World Cup event
- Microsoft looking into Game Pass support on the Nintendo Switch