Samsung has tons of monitors discounted in a limited-time sale
In terms of monitors, Samsung’s offerings are unbeatable.
When was the last time you treated yourself to a new monitor? If you’re still rocking that dusty old thing you got five years ago, it’s probably safe to say you’re due for an upgrade.
If that’s the case, well, you’re in luck because Samsung has a ton of monitors up for grabs in a limited-time sale. Price range from $189 to $1,638 – so regardless of your budget, there’s something here for everyone.
So, what’s available? We’ll break down the list below, but first, here are some of our favorite picks.
For starters, the very excellent and very expensive 49″ Odyssey G9 is down to $999 (usually $1,199). Next is this 27″ LED monitor with a borderless design for $169 (typically $219). Lastly, this 32″ M5 monitor for $229 is a solid choice too (usually $279).
The best Samsung monitor deals
If none of the options above float your boat, here’s a quick rundown of what Samsung is offering up in this sale:
- 27” T55 Curved Monitor: $229.99 (was $269)
- 27″ WQHD Monitor: $239.99 (was $299.00)
- 27″ LED Monitor With Borderless Design: $169 (was $219)
- 49″ CRG9 Dual QHD Curved QLED Gaming Monitor: $999 (was $1,099)
- 24″ CRG5 Gaming Monitor: $199.99 (was $259)
- 32″ Odyssey G35T Gaming Monitor: $164.99 (was $329)
- 27” T55 Curved Monitor: $229 (was $269.99)
- S33A Series 21.5″: $149.99 (was $179.99)
- 27″ Odyssey G32A: $229.99 (was $279.99)
If you think this list is long, these deals are just the tip of the iceberg – Samsung still has a bunch of other monitors included in this sale.
Unfortunately, we couldn’t fit them all on one page, so if you need a bigger selection, click the button below to see the rest of the monitors included in the sale.
- Get two Blink Mini security cams for the price of one, now $35
- This $400 Samsung soundbar system is down to $278
- Best Buy is blowing out a ton of LG TVs in a huge Labor Day sale
- This mini PC with Windows 11 is down from its usual $270 to $189
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.