Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus are the best Notes yet
It’s all about the S Pen.
It’s thinner than any prior Note, but the screen size is still bigger thanks to Samsung’s curves. The best part for me? The S Pen can draw in thin air, with a nifty AR Doodle feature.
Samsung just showed off the Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus that we’ve already seen a thousand times
Okay, hyperbole aside, we really have seen them that many times. Mobile phone leakers have been hard at work since last year, finding out all kinds of snippets of information about the Galaxy Note 10 and 10 Plus. That’s how we knew about the shape, the design, and (RIP) the lack of a headphone jack.
More about the new Samsung Note 10:
- The Note 10 has a 6.3-inch screen, the Note 10 Plus has a 6.8-inch screen. Both have Samsung’s trademark edge-to-edge OLED panels
- The selfie-cam has moved from the edge on the S10 to center stage on both Note 10 models
- Both are powered by the Snapdragon 855, with 8GB of RAM on the Note 10, and 12GB on the Note 10 Plus. Both also have 256GB of storage, with the Note 10 Plus having a 512GB option also
- Battery size is 3,500mAh on the 10 and 4,300mAh on the 10 Plus
Pre-orders start tomorrow for both devices, with store availability on Aug 23. The smaller Note 10 starts at $950, and the Note 10 Plus starts at a wallet-destroying $1,100.
- The Samsung Tab S6 looks like a solid tablet, especially if you have a Note 10
- Check your iPhones, you might be able to sign up for the Apple Card today
- Google is going green with its ‘Made by Google’ devices
- Apple is bringing Touch ID back to the 2021 iPhone range