The Sega Genesis Mini is available for pre-orders and 10 more games have been announced
Some of these titles are honestly great.
The Sega Genesis Mini was announced almost a month ago now and the official announcement included 10 of the 40 games that would be included with the mini console. Now, coinciding with pre-orders going live, Sega has released the titles of 10 more games that will be included.
Let me say this before we get into the games, however. Unless out of the 20 games revealed so far you like almost all of them, I would wait on this pre-order. Personally, I feel it is a bit ridiculous to force consumers to come off their money because they are worried about something selling out before even making the entire list of games available.
I’ve said my piece, let’s move on to the games.
New titles coming to the little console
Yo, though, for real, there are some quality titles in the new batch.
- Earthworm Jim
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
- World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
- Contra: Hard Corps
- Streets of Rage 2
- Thunder Force III
- Super Fantasy Zone
- Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
I mean, with titles like Earthworm Jim, Sonic 2, Contra, Streets of Rage 2, and Shinobi in the list, Sega is making a good argument to pre-order even after only releasing the names of half the games, but that’s on you to decide it if is worth the gamble.
You can now pre-order the Sega Genesis Mini
- Ubisoft’s lets gamers experience Notre Dame with free PC copy of Assassin’s Creed Unity
- The official Mortal Kombat 11 launch trailer is here and it is bloody glorious
- Nintendo is reportedly launching a cheaper version of the Nintendo Switch this fall
- GameStop will now offer full refunds on games purchased within two days of release
- Sony restricts sexual content to make people happy, makes people unhappy