Your favorite robolawyer, DoNotPay, can now be used from the web
Surprised it took this long, but glad to see it.
We love the robo lawyer powering the popular DoNotPay service. It can fight parking tickets, wait in phone queues for you, and ensure you never get charged after free trials end. Now you can get all that goodness from any web browser, as DoNotPay now has a website portal.
That lowers the last barrier to using the service, as you no longer need a mobile device to run the app.
DoNotPay can now be used from the web
Now you don’t need a mobile device to use the silicon brains of the robotic lawyers at DoNotPay. That’s because the new web portal lets you sign up, pay for a subscription, and get on with fighting the minor inconveniences and injustices of our time. Nice.
That $3 a month subscription gets you all this, with more services being added all the time:
- Skip those waiting queues on customer service lines
- Auto-cancel subscription trials before you’re actually charged
- Dispute those parking tickets
- Find refunds on bank fees, forgotten subscriptions, and free stuff on your birthday
- Paperwork assistance for government things like DMV appointments
- Sort out refunds for things like phone bill charges or missed/delayed flight compensation
If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some bank fees to reclaim…
- Tech Hangover: The Monday Edition
- Apple’s AirPods Pro have officially been announced – Here are all the new features
- Netflix is testing a feature that lets you speed through episodes
- Amazon just made Amazon Fresh free for Prime members