Here’s everything you need to know about Apex Legends season 2
The new Legend looks pretty sick.
Now, season 2 of Apex Legends has started and with it comes a bunch of updates to the system, as well as a new Legend that should allow more conservative players a new, unique way to play.
Apex Legends season 2 and what you need to know about it
The new season started yesterday, July 2, and there are plenty of things included with the new season to keep current players interested and hopefully bring other players back to the title.
Here’s a quick run-down:
- New Legend Wattson brings defensive mechanics with electric fences and an interception pylon that destroys incoming threats like Bangalore’s airstrike ultimate
- Ranked leagues give players a new way to play, allowing for more competitive matches the higher you climb in the ladder
- The new season also brings with it new daily and weekly challenges
- New airdrop weapon, new Hop-ups, and new attachments
- Damage tweaks to many of the weapons in Apex Legends
- Performance optimizations
- Bug fixes
In addition to the changes mentioned above, many of the Legends are receiving small tweaks, as well. Most of the tweaks will slightly modify Legends’ abilities and how long they last or how much damage is dealt.
You can read the full list of changes and updates for Apex Legends here.
- Stranger Things comes to Fortnite because Epic Games has to spend all that money somehow
- Asus has started a GPU trade-up program for UK gamers
- Pigeon Simulator is the simulator game we didn’t know we needed
- An accessory leak gives us a peek at the new, smaller Nintendo Switch