Bulletstorm: Duke of Switch shoots its way onto the Nintendo Switch this summer
Keep milking that Bulletstorm IP, I ain’t mad.
Bulletstorm first stormed its way onto Xbox 360 back in 2011 and after various versions and a PlayStation 4 release, news regarding the game has been non-existent, until now.
Announced during the Gearbox panel yesterday at PAX East 2019, a new version of Bulletstorm is releasing on the Nintendo Switch this summer. Called Bulletstorm: Duke of Switch, it will include the infamous Duke Nukem in the title as a playable character.
Duke Nukem was introduced to the series in 2017 with the Full Clip edition of the title. We loved that version of the game, stating in our review that,
When it comes to raging, throbbing, murder boners, no one can compare to The King, Duke Nukem.
Take that how you will.
Gearbox did not disclose an actual release date for the new version nor did they release a trailer for the game, but does state that it will be released summer 2019.
- Hands-On: KUNAI – PAX East 2019
- Borderlands 3 official trailer is finally here and it is glorious
- Hands-On: Windjammers 2 – PAX East 2019
- Twitch’s new Squad Stream lets 4 players broadcast together on the same screen
- Hands-On: Mortal Kombat 11 on Nintendo Switch