Here are your free Xbox Games with Gold for April 2021
It’s not the most impressive list, but they’re still free.
Spring is here, and it’s time for another round of free games on Xbox. This time around, Microsoft is making four games free on the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers.
There aren’t any AAA blockbusters available in this month’s free haul, but free games are always worth it. There are definitely some titles in here that are at least worth checking out for free. And hey, we all love boosting that game library.
Reminder: You will need an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription in order to redeem these free games during the month of April.
Free Xbox Games with Gold for April 2021
This month’s Games with Gold list has a few interesting titles from multiple genres. Race in a 5-ton big rig against up to 12 other competitors in Truck Racing Championship or impress the gods in Vikings: Wolves of Midgard. We could all use to take out our frustrations on the occasional mythical beast.
Check out all the titles and their availability dates below:
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard – Available April 1 to 30
- Truck Racing Championship – Available April 16 to May 15
- Dark Void – Available April 1 to 15
- Hard Corps: Uprising – Available April 16 to 30
Those are your four free Games with Gold for April 2021. This isn’t the most impressive list we’ve seen, but it’s always nice to get those free games every month.
Have any thoughts on this? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- Microsoft’s online services will now be called Xbox network instead of Xbox Live
- Don’t expect a VR headset for the Xbox Series X|S anytime soon
- The PlayStation Store is finally closing for PS3, PSP, and PS Vita this summer
- PlayStation’s new VR controllers will feature adaptive triggers and haptic feedback
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.