HP announces Poly Voyager Free 60 Series earbuds for work
All three versions are now Microsoft Teams and Zoom certified.
Poly, now part of HP, launched its new Voyager Free 60 Series. These earbuds are designed to elevate your conference call and provide crystal-clear sound for all your music needs.
The Poly Voyager Free 60 Series includes three versions: the Poly Voyager Free 60, Poly Voyager Free 60 UC, and Poly Voyager 60+ UC.
- Poly Voyager Free 60 – an entry level model designed to work with your mobile phone to help bridge the gap between work and everyday life.
- Poly Voyager Free 60 UC – enterprise-grade earbuds featuring adaptive ANC, come with a BT 700 USB adapter and charge case.
- Poly Voyager Free 60+ UC – all the great features of the VF60 UC, plus a touchscreen charge case that allows users to control call status, mute/volume, and a USB to 3.5 mm audio cable that connects to in-flight entertainment systems.
With Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity, users can easily switch between devices without interruptions or delays. The earbuds also boast an IPX4 water-resistant rating, making them an ideal choice for outdoor activities.
Voyager Free 60 Series pack some impressive features
One of the key features of the Poly Voyager Free 60 Series is its advanced noise-cancellation technology, which filters out unwanted background noise during conference calls.
The Poly Voyager Free 60 and Poly Voyager Free 60 UC versions are available for pre-order on Poly.com, with shipping expected to begin in April. The Poly Voyager 60+ UC version will be available later in the year.
The Poly Voyager Free 60 earbuds are priced at $229.95, while the Poly Voyager Free 60 UC earbuds are priced at $279.95.
All things considered, the Poly Voyager Free 60 Series looks like a winner, particularly for those in need of a dependable and adaptable option for their hybrid work needs.
The Voyager Free 60 UC series are available now on Poly.com. Each of the Voyager Free 60 models includes a charging case with Qi charging capabilities.
The Voyager Free 60 true wireless earbuds from Poly, formerly Plantronics, are designed for clear audio during work or play. They feature multiple mics and Adaptive Active Noise Canceling (ANC) to ensure clarity in calls and focus in noisy environments. Additional features include one-touch transparency mode, smart sensors for automatic call answering, and extended battery life. Compatible with iPhones, Androids, and tablets.
- EarFun launches new $79 Air Pro 3 earbuds, now $59
- The best wireless earbuds (2023)
- Review: Anker Soundcore Sleep A10 earbuds
- HP announces new Poly Voyager Free 60 Series earbuds for work
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.