Hey nerds, there’s a new iPhone case that plays Tetris and Snake and it’s crazy affordable
$16 bucks? Sign me up.
Ok, this isn’t for me, but maybe it will be for you. I don’t like Tetris. I know, blasphemy, but I don’t. But I’m also not an ass, so you can enjoy what you want and if that just so happens to be Tetris, then so be it. If you own an iPhone and are looking for a case that provides not only some protection, but a novel way to game, as well, then look no further, as the Baecon Pet iPhone Tetris case has got you covered.
Sure, you could just download a version of Tetris and play it on your phone like the good Lord intended, but that’s not a conversation starter, that’s just a nerd playing Tetris on the subway – but this case? Yeah, everybody will know you fuck. Featuring styling that is reminiscent of old Nintendo consoles, it’s a good looking case that is available in both white and black.
Oh, I forgot to mention the best part. The case is only $16. That’s a sweet price for a case, regardless of its ability to play retro video games.
Here’s a bit more from the listing:
- High-quality sturdy TPU material to effectively protect your cell phone to prevent falling and collision.
- Built-in ultra-thin electronic displays and controllers. Free classic games such as Tetris, Snake, etc .; built-in button batteries.
- There are two colors available for you to choose from. Please confirm your phone model before purchasing and avoid any mistakes.
- Turn your phone visually into a retro console with the phone case in a fun Nintendo outfit. The mobile phone case convinces with its funny style.
What do you think about this case? What is your favorite retro game to play when killing time? Let us know below.
For more tech and gaming news, make sure to check out:
- To kick off Gamescom, Nintendo released and announced some new indie games for the Switch
- This guy created the highest intensity track possible in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
- Twitch wants to steal YouTube stars for its video service