Here are the new games included with Xbox Game Pass in March
Oh man, there are some good titles being added this month.
There are a wide variety of games available (200+) and sometimes they get switched out for newer games, or Microsoft will bring back games from months past. This month is no different, with the Game Pass seeing the return of one familiar face and several new titles being introduced, as well.
Games coming to Xbox Game Pass in March 2019
March sees four titles being introduced to the platform in total. Titles that have been already added include Just Cause 4, and LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. As with many LEGO games, LEGO Batman 2 is a fun title and even more fun if you have somebody to play it with.
Just Cause 4 is actually a very exciting addition, and just released in December of last year. If you’re looking for an over-the-top action game, download this one immediately.
Two more games join the service on March 14 – Fallout 4 and F1 2018. The latter is a solid entry into the world of Formula One racing games, and definitely worth the download if that is your style of game. Or heck, even if it isn’t, I mean, you’ve already paid for, might be worth expanding your horizons.
This is actually the second time Fallout 4 has been on the service and was removed from Xbox Game Pass in November of last year. If you’re looking for a real Fallout experience, go ahead and download this when it releases. It’s not Fallout 3, but still a solid entry to the Fallout series.
- These are the free NES games being added to Nintendo Switch Online in March
- Nintendo doesn’t want players spending too much money on its mobile games
- A disc-less Xbox One might be a reality before summer break starts
- If you thought Fortnite underwent some big changes, wait until you see the Save the World mode
- Apex Legends can now boast 50 million players in its first month