Samsung’s first-ever OLED TV sees its first discount of the year
You can save up to $900 on any of these new Samsung OLED TVs. But you’ll have to act quick – these prices won’t be around forever.
Samsung’s latest OLED TVs are here, and they’re seeing their first significant discount of the year in Samsung’s Labor Day sale.
The good news is that this Labor Day offer dramatically cuts down on those prices. Here’s what the company is offering:
- 55″ Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV: $1,699 (usually $2,199)
- 65″ Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV: $2,099.99 (usually $2,999.99)
There’s a lot to like about these new OLED TVs from Samsung. For starters, the company integrated its quantum-dot technology over the OLED panel in the S95B.
What does that mean for the consumer? Well, vivid colors for one, more so than OLED on its own. It also enables dark, saturated blacks, which only OLED can manage.
Additionally, it boasts a max native refresh rate of 144Hz, Samsung’s Object Tracking Sound technology, Q-Symphony to sync with Samsung soundbars, and supports Dolby Atmos.
See Samsung for more details
Again, you can save up to $900 on any of these new Samsung OLED TVs. But you’ll have to act quick – these prices won’t be around forever.
So, your best bet is to head to Samsung’s website and click through all the features. And if you like what you see, go and smash that buy button. Click below for more info.
- Save $500 on Samsung’s 49″ Odyssey Neo G9 gaming monitor
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Flip 4: The best deals and where to find them
- This 3-in-1 foldable wireless charging station is down to $44
- Score a refurbished 13.3″ MacBook Air for just under $300
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.