Sleep tracking features are reportedly coming to the Apple Watch soon
Every other fitness tracker already has this feature.
Apple might be adding sleep tracking to your Apple Watch next week
It’s about time that Apple put sleep tracking abilities into their Apple Watch range. It’s the market leader in wearables, yet every other $30 fitness band has been able to track your nocturnal activities for ages now.
Apple has even figured out how to make the battery last long enough to track you all night – by reminding you to recharge the device in plenty of time for bedtime. Now that’s what I call innovation…
More about sleep tracking on the Apple Watch:
- Sleep tracking on the Apple Watch shouldn’t need any extra hardware
- It’s codenamed “burrito,” maybe referencing how you look when wrapped in your sheets
- Movement, heart rate, noises, and other metrics will be pieced together to track the quality of sleep
- There’ll be a new Sleep app, because there’s always an app for that…
Great, we can all rest easy now until September 10, when all the leaks will be either proven to be true or not.
- Apple is finally letting independent businesses repair your iPhone
- Google says a bunch of malicious websites have been secretly hacking iPhones for years
- Review Roundup: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – is this the best Note ever?
- Fitbit just launched the Fitbit Versa 2 and it looks suspiciously like the Apple Watch