The Xbox Spring Sale is live with some incredible deals
There are more than 700 deals up for grabs this year.
As springtime in the United States is well underway, Xbox is back with its annual spring sale. Like previous years, this year’s Spring Sale features tons of discounts for many games across Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
Although it’s a little late this year, the 2022 Xbox Spring Sale is finally here and there are some great games up for grabs at huge discounts. Games like Grand Theft Auto Online and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy can be snagged right now for 50 percent off.
Some of the best Spring Sale discounts that caught our attention
With so many games on sale, searching for the best titles can be difficult. Here are some of our favorite offerings worth checking out.
- Batman: Arkham Collection – $8.99 (85% off)
- BioShock: The Collection – $9.99 (80% off)
- Borderlands Legendary Collection – $19.99 (60% off)
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection – $19.79 (67% off)
- The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: Blackwood – $16.49 (67% off)
- Far Cry Anthology Bundle – $52.49 (65% off)
- Mortal Kombat XL – $4.99 (75% off)
- OlliOlli World – $23.99 (20% off)
- The Outer Worlds – $19.79 (67% off)
- Planet Coaster: Deluxe Edition – $20.99 (65% off)
- Red Dead Redemption II – $23.99 (60% off)
- Resident Evil Village – $29.99 (50% off)
- Sea of Thieves – $19.99 (50% off)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice GOTY Edition – $29.99 (50% off)
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 – Cross-Gen Deluxe Edition – $24.99 (50% off)
- Xcom 2 Collection – $4.99 (95% off)
And there are so many more deals available as part of this year’s Xbox Spring Sale. There are more than 700 games and DLC content discounted for this year’s Spring Sale.
Click here to check out the full list of Xbox Spring Sale games.
- Microsoft is reportedly adding a family plan to Xbox Game Pass
- Max Payne 1 and 2 are getting remade on PC, PS5, and Xbox
- Tips for finally locating an Xbox Series X
- How much does the new PlayStation Plus subscription cost?