This baby monitor literally magnifies your baby’s breathing
This is technology being used for good.
Recently, the baby gear market has had an influx of AI-powered, high-tech baby monitors. The latest model is the KamiBaby from YI, and it doesn’t just measure your baby’s breathing – it amplifies it on screen so you can see what’s happening. That’s pretty darn cool, and something that could only be dreamed about a few years ago.
It’s on Indiegogo right now, with early bird pricing giving you the monitor for $99, a 50% saving off the eventual price.
This baby monitor shows your baby breathing for peace of mind
Listen up. Being a new parent is difficult enough without having to worry about if your little one is still breathing at night. It gets exponentially harder if anything is actually wrong, like when my little one had to have a triple hernia repair. Wouldn’t it be great to have that peace of mind to be able to quickly see that their breathing is normal, as well as monitoring of the room environment and more?
While the breathing amplification tool is the standout feature, the KamiBaby monitor has a whole ton of other smart features inside that cute exterior.
- Sleep summary
- Crying detector and notifications
- Temperature and humidity measurement
- Smart album which automatically takes photos of cute poses
- 1080p night vision
- Video stream sharing
- Two-way audio
- Night light
- Alexa and Google Assistant integrations
- Cute costumes for the camera like a bear, a bunny and a bird
- Record to local microSD cards or to YI Cloud
Head on over to Indiegogo to grab the early bird pricing if this looks good to you. While crowdfunding can be a weird place, YI Technology has a proven track record of bringing products to market, making this one of the safer crowdfunding projects around.
- Review: Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Makers
- Review: BlueSmart mia2 baby feeding tracker – make any bottle a smart device
- 4moms put their award-winning mamaRoo tech into a bassinet
- Kids in China can no longer play video games past their bedtimes
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.