Valve tripled the number of verified Steam Deck games since launch
More than 1,300 Steam games are now tagged as Steam Deck Verified.
Valve’s Steam Deck has only been out for a little over two months, but the handheld gaming PC has already made tons of improvements. Most notably, the amount of games that Valve has verified to work on the
Fortunately, Valve is working hard to verify exactly which games do work on the handheld gaming PC. And you can use the SteamDB instant search tool to see exactly which ones are verified.
There are three different levels of verification.
At launch, there were just over 300 games with the verified tag. Today, that number has more than tripled, with more than 1,300 games currently verified. Additionally, there are another 1,100 games that are tagged “Steam Deck Playable.”
This is a pretty significant improvement for the
You can check the SteamDB search tool yourself to see what games are supported for the
Have any thoughts on this? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- Steam Deck gets a lock screen and more in its latest update
- Steam Deck’s official dock station gets a much-needed upgrade
- People are destroying their TVs with Nintendo Switch Sports
- Meta is reportedly releasing four VR headsets by 2024
- EA is working on a new free-to-play Lord of the Rings game