Wyze just launched the cheapest smart plug ever
It’s so cheap, it comes in a two-pack.
Listen up, smart homeowners. We love Wyze stuff here at KnowTechie, from the insanely cheap Sense kit and the Cam, to the cheap as chips Bulb. Now, you can add smart plugs to the list of home automation, with the new Wyze Plug.
While Wyze obviously didn’t spend all its cash on flashy product names, that means their stuff is super cheap for you, the canny user. The Wyze Plug follows the low pricing of the rest of the range, coming in a two-pack for $15. Yes, two Wi-Fi controlled smart plugs for $15!
The Wyze Plug is the latest addition to the affordable Wyze smart home range
Have you wanted to automate your home but the sticker shock hasn’t worn off yet? Grab Wyze’s whole range for less than a couple of bulbs from the other guys, and make your home smarter. The Wyze Plug is the cheapest smart plug on the market, but don’t let that fool you – it’s still got tons of features.
- Works with Google Assistant and Alexa
- You can also control them from anywhere, using the Wyze App
- Vacation mode makes it look like someone is at home, even if you’re across the globe
- Oh, and they hook into Wyze’s other stuff, so if you have the Sense kit or Cam, you can trigger your Plug to go on or off depending on various triggers
- Just don’t exceed the 15A load on each Plug and you’re golden
Grab them from Wyze directly, where you can pre-order a two-pack for $14.99. The Plugs will ship in September of this year.
- Kiki is the robotic sidekick that develops based on your interactions
- All three iPhone models in 2020 will feature 5G modems
- GOG Galaxy 2.0 helps bring almost all of your games under one roof
- Scientists have made a contact lens that can zoom by blinking
Disclosure: Wyze was a past client of EZPR, a media relations firm where Kevin, KnowTechie’s editor-in-chief, holds a position. However, he did not participate in this post’s writing, editing, or publishing. He remains unbiased and independent in his role at KnowTechie.