Xbox Game Pass members get some great games in February
Crackdown 3 is enough reason to get excited.
If you play a lot of games or enjoy the idea of having access to a lot of games, the Xbox Game Pass is a great deal. For a little over $100 a year, gamers get access to a growing list (currently over 100) of games that can be played through the service.
This month sees a couple great games being added, plus some others that I would probably never pay for individually, but would test out in a bundled service like this.
Games coming to Xbox Game Pass in February 2019
In total, six games are coming to the service, but a couple stand above the rest. For one, Shadow of the Tomb Raider lands on Game Pass today. It’s the third title in the revamped service and if you’ve enjoyed the past two this is a must-play. The complete first season of The Walking Dead also releases today on the service.
Perhaps the biggest title coming to the service in February, however, is the inclusion of the upcoming Crackdown 3. This will be available on February 15.
Other games available in February
In addition to the games above, some other titles are coming to the service, as well:
- Pumped BMX Pro – Feb. 7
- de Blob – Feb. 14
- Batman: Return to Arkham – Feb. 21
Overall, a pretty solid month of titles, so if you have the service, make sure to check these out in February.
What games are you excited to play? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- Review: Mages of Mystralia – Nintendo Switch version
- Microsoft working on a toolkit to expand Xbox Live across Android, iOS, PC and Switch
- Sony will no longer offer PlayStation 3 and Vita games with PlayStation Plus
- The original Crackdown is now available for free on the Xbox Marketplace
- Here’s how to cancel your Nintendo Switch Online subscription