Can Apple AirPods connect to the Fitbit Versa?
Because sometimes, the best fitness tracker isn’t an Apple Watch.
When choosing workout tech, there are no hard and fast rules – use whatever works best for you. That sometimes leads to mismatches between manufacturers hardware, like using the super popular Apple AirPods with a fitness tracker that isn’t the Apple Watch.
I mean, the battery life on the Fitbit Versa is far superior, so if you’re a marathon fan you might want the extra staying power.
So can I connect my Apple AirPods to the Fitbit Versa?
- Short answer: Yes, you can.
The longer version is more of a troubleshooting how-to if you’re running into problems. We’ll come over the steps below.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone, or unpair your AirPods
- Put your AirPods into the case, and go into another room
- Put your Fitbit Versa into Bluetooth pairing mode (Settings > Bluetooth > + Audio Device)
- With your AirPods in the case, flip open the lid
- Hold down the pairing button on the back of the AirPods case
- You’ll see the white pairing light on your AirPods case
- Tap on the AirPods name on the list that appears on your Fitbit Versa to complete pairing
That should connect your Apple AirPods to your Fitbit Versa.
- Can you overcharge AirPods?
- Do the Apple AirPods come in black?
- Can AirPods connect to the Apple Watch?
- Can AirPods give you cancer?