Amazon is offering up to 53% off Echo Show displays right now
This is a limited time offer, so take advantage of this deal while supplies last.
If you want a device with more functionality than the Echo or Echo Dot, the Echo Show is your next best bet. And now, Amazon’s Echo Show displays are up to 53 percent off.
Almost every Echo Show device is up for grabs in this offer, and you even get your choice of color. Here are some of the offers Amazon has up for grabs:
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen, 2021 release): $35 (usually $84.99)
- Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen, 2021 release): $84.99 (usually $165)
- Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen): $169.99 (usually $249.99)
- Echo Show 15 with Echo show 5 (2nd Gen): $169.99 (usually $249.99)
What exactly is the Echo Show? In a nutshell, it’s an Echo device with a screen. You can make video calls, catch up on YouTube videos, or simply use it as a clock on your nightstand. The use cases are virtually endless.
On top of that, the Show’s display lets you see your favorite photos and on-screen lyrics with Amazon Music. Plus, you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows on platforms like Hulu and Netflix.
If you’re wrapped up in Amazon’s smart home ecosystem, adding one of these devices to your lineup makes sense. Just note these prices are good for a limited time only. Click below for more info.
Save up to 53% off on Echo Show displays
To kick Black Friday off early, Amazon is offering shoppers up to 53% in savings on Echo Show Smart displays. But you’ll have to act sooner than later, this is a limited-time offer.
- The JBL Charge 5 is now on sale for $120, down from $180
- Microsoft discounts the Xbox Series S to $250 for the holidays
- Join the 3D printing club and save $43 on this Creality 3D printer
- Get the JBL Clip 4 for its lowest price yet, now $50
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.