Kano just released two new kits in partnership with Disney to help your kids learn code
Skip the toys and go straight for STEM.
Harness the powers from Star Wars or Frozen with Kano’s new coding kits
These new kits from Kano have Bluetooth motion sensors, which sync to the coding app to enable the coding of powers. Apart from a Windows 10 PC, Mac, iPad or Kindle Fire 10HD with Bluetooth LE, all you need is inside the box.
The Kano Coding app works in conjunction with the included storybook, walking through young creators in learning about the hardware, before showing them how to code to bring the hardware to life.
Both kits come with the following, tailored to fit their respective themes:
- Step-by-Step Storybook
- Exclusive Kano Disney Stickers
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) which contains sensors and LEDs
- Case (light plate, top + bottom case, power button)
- 2 x batteries (AA)
- The Star Wars kit also has interchangeable Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire icons, so you can pick your allegiance
Each kit is $79.99, and you can get them from Kano.me, or from select retailers. With STEM fields being very much in demand, kits like this are a great way to teach the basics in an entertaining way.
- Why I’m getting an iPhone 11 Pro instead of the Pixel 4
- Lady Gaga didn’t mince her words with Ninja in a recent Twitter exchange
- Apparently, the Google Stadia wireless controller will actually need a wire for most devices
- Review: Broski noise-canceling headphones – Impressive sound on the cheap